Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 40 -- Loving My Gold's Gym Membership

I am lovin' the Gold's Gym membership. They have everything! I feel like my workouts are so much more effective with all the tools there. Today was the last day of my 7-day VIP membership. So next week I will have to start paying the daily fee on my weight lifting days. I hit some very cool lifting milestones this week. On Thursday, I benched 175lbs three times on my own and three more times with help from a guy who agree to spot me. On that same day I also reached a new high by preacher curling a 90lb curling barbell 6 times. I am definitely gettin stronger and can push myself more at Gold's. The back of my neck hurt after I did actual squats so I have been using a machine now to do the squats, but I have been squating around 200lb six times for my max. I also upped my wieght for my calves today to 150lbs. I could barley lift the weight, but I have to do something to make my chicken little calves grow. I have also been working on some more videos of meals that work under BFL guidelines and as soon as I edit them, I will post them. I made them with my nine-year-old son as camera man and main helper -- so it was tons of fun. I am really hoping that I break under 180lbs tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: