Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 4 - BFL - Energy Energy Energy

I have had sooooo much energy the last couple days. In fact, in the evening when I usually feel exhausted, I am instead looking for new things to do. I have even had trouble falling a sleep and have stayed up late working! I did not expect such a big change in the first week. If I can ever figure out how to post my training reports, you will see that my workouts have all been starting later in the morning than planned. That is because I was up late (being productive -- not just watching reruns or surfing the net) and end up sleeping a little later as a result. I have thought about changing my workouts to the evening, but I still think completing my training is good psychologically. I have also been taking the CVS brand "Daily Energy" vitamin supplement. I noticed that it has caffeine and guarana in it. So I am going to get a new vitamin supplement and see if there is a change. But I do not think that a vitamin supplement that I take at 9 am would be keeping me up at 9 pm. I THINK IT IS THE NEW LIFESTYLE! But I will report back if the change in supplement makes any difference. Go BFL! Oops, did mean to get so excited, but I HAVE SOOOO MUCH ENERGY! WaHOO!

2 comments:

R. A. Williams said...

You go, Marc!

One thing, shave the beard. You are far to young and far to handsome (in a not gay way) to put a beard on your face and loose your youthfulness.

Keep up the good work. I lost 30 pounds some time ago and have stayed at my college weight of 166 lbs. for over nine months now. If a lazy punter like me can do it, you'll be trim in no time flat.

Keep us posted on your progress. Go lean, go protein.

Best wishes,

Your Old Roomate

Marc F said...

Thanks Amigo. Good to hear from you. I do plan to shave the beard in the (hopefully) near future. Right now it is defining the line between my first chin and my second chin. Second, it does give me a sort of professorial look when I am interveiwing tax attorney jobs. Takes attorney's think they are so dang smart, so looking a little more mature I don't think will hurt. Send me an update on how things went in Paris.

The Younger Roomate