Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 54 -- Back on Track

This week has been crazy because we were moving to California. I last worked out last Saturday. I am most bummed because I never had my chest work out with Ken (i.e., Marc's Mr. America Trainer). Anyway, I signed up for 24-Hour Fitness today because there is a gym just 1/2 a block from my new office in San Francisco. I did my upper-body work out. I benched a high of 185 and also did barrel presses which I learned last week. I also did shrugs with 185lbs and I can feel it in my neck. For my back I did dead lifts and arnold presses for my shoulders. For my triceps I did Ken's secret press and my inside triceps were on fire. I did not get up to 100lbs yet for the barbell curls, but I did do reclined curls and could feel the whole head of my biceps getting a good work out. Because I had not worked out in a week, I also added a 20-minute cardio and then added a 20-minute fat burn work out. Hopefully, I will be better on track this week. I cannot believe I have only 4 weeks left. Amazing!

No comments: