Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 19 -- Proof is in the Pictures

I was not going to post new pictures until next week because I usually cannot see a big difference between pictures after one week. But I did take pictures and when I looked at them, I was surprised to see the difference in my back shots. My "love handles" have definitely shrunk. I must be doing something right!
Per my measurements, my chicken leg calves grew by half an inch, but I do not see it in the photo -- still have scrawny calves. I am working on them though.
I have had problems planning my meals the night before, and so I have been winging it. It ends up that I miss meals that way and I am worried that I am not loosing weight as fast and I am not feeding my muscles like I should. So I am going to try to plan all my meals for the whole week on free day -- while I am eating ice cream.

No comments: